We currently have a survey open to the agents registered with Movehut. By completing the survey you are entered into a competition to win £250, £150 or £50 Amazon voucher. Your feedback will be used to help us improve the services we provide to you.
If you have been redirected to this page following completing the survey, thank you for your time and good luck!
By participating in our Movehut Agent Survey, you fully agree and accept the Movehut.co.uk Movehunt Agent Survey December 2015 Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
1. The promoter is: Movehut Ltd (company no. 07490583) whose registered office is at Unit 5, Evolution, Lymedale Business Park West, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, ST5 9QF.
2. Only agents who are currently registered with Movehut will be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.movehut.co.uk/media/movehut-agent-survey-december-2015/
5. Closing date for entry will be 4th December 2015 at 12 noon. By completing the survey after this date and time, you will not be entered into the competition.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Three winners will be chosen at random for three different prizes. The prizes will be: £250 Amazon voucher, £150 Amazon Voucher & £50 Amazon Voucher. Further information can be found at: www.movehut.co.uk/media/movehut-agent-survey-december-2015/
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize by 5pm on 11th December 2015, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The promoter will notify the winners where and when they can collect their Amazon vouchers.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
An Inside look into The Hoover Building