Norfolk House, Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham, West Midlands
, B5 4LJ
, West Midlands
, United Kingdom Price: Buy: POA
Size: 116883 sq ft10858 sqm Primary Category: Investment All Categories:
Investment, Office, Property Ref/Movehut: MH668498 Property Ref/Agent: 111455
*Please use the agent ref when calling the agent directly.
Property Date Information
Last Updated: July 15, 2022
High Profile Office Investment with Significant Development Potential in the Heart of Birmingham City Centre
- Landmark 116,883 sq ft office building in Birmingham, the UK's second city.
- Strategically positioned directly to the south of Birmingham's main rail terminus, New Street Station.
- The building has been partially internally refurbished as part of a repositioning strategy by the vendors.
- A fantastic opportunity to further enhance and reposition the building, by adding floorspace, improving the appearance of the external facade and improving the amenity offer.
- Offices totalling 89,450 sq ft with flexible floor plates in excess of 18,000 sq ft.
- Potential to seek alternative uses, including hotel or residential (STP).
- 12 retail units totalling 27,433 sq ft.
- Multi-let with 59% of the income coming from the office element, let to Accenture (UK) Ltd.
- The current passing rent totals £510,500 per annum.
- The current passing average office rent equates to circa £16.00 per sq ft, compared with similar city centre buildings at over £25.00 per sq ft.
- A low capital value of only £145 per sq ft.
Birmingham is at the heart of the UK's communications network and has an ever-growing airport providing first class international transportation.
Landmark office building.
Multi-let Offices and 12 retail units.
Potential to seek alternative uses.
59% of income from Accenture (UK) Ltd.
£510,500 per annum (£16.00 per sq ft).
Low capital value of only £145 per sq ft.
The current passing average office rent equates to circa £16.00 per sq ft, compared with similar city centre buildings at over £25.00 per sq ft.
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £17,000,000 (Seventeen Million Pounds) reflecting a low capital value of only £145 per sq ft.
EPC for Norfolk House, Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham, West Midlands
Value my property
Do you have a property you would like to get a valuation for? Simply click the button
below to request a property valuation directly.