Bramber Brooks, Bramber
, BN44 3WE
Price: Sale Price: £425,000
Size: 1481040 sq ft137593 sqm Primary Category: Land All Categories:
Land, Property Ref/Movehut: MH679009 Property Ref/Agent: Bramber Brooks
*Please use the agent ref when calling the agent directly.
Approx. 34 ACRES OF LAND IN BRAMBER, WEST SUSSEX
The land is a designated Site of Nature Conservation Interest and includes a Scheduled Ancient Monument.
- Approximately 34 acres (13.76 hectares), spanning the whole width of the village of Bramber.
- The main entrance gateway onto The Street in Bramber provides vehicular access to the land.
- The entire area of the private Bramber Brooks Nature Reserve, with circular footpath including wooden bridges over streams and ditches, has permissive access to the general public.
- There are two public footpaths running across the land.
Potential opportunities for the new owners
- Use of the existing private Nature Reserve for seasonal events, both community and corporate, including team building, educational and entertainment.
- The introduction of purpose-built hides once the new bird scrapes are complete, to be used by bird and wildlife enthusiasts or by others for commercial use.
- To secure annual payments as part of a Countryside Stewardship agreement or use of the land in accordance with Environmental Land Management Scheme (E.L.M.S) requirements.
- C.S.R opportunities for companies wanting to make a real difference, enhancing brand image and business growth by committing to an environmentally friendly cause and championing genuinely worthwhile projects.
- Ownership of a private Nature Reserve and important community asset, with opportunities for grants and subsidies to further improve the land, preserving it for future generations.
- The chance to help define an ecosystem, introducing new wildlife as well as protecting existing wildlife, helping to cleanse the river, mitigate climate change and flooding, enabling the local community to thrive.
Offers are invited in the region of £425,000 for the Freehold interest.
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979, we hereby confirm that Graves Son & Pilcher LLP has an association with the seller of this land
EPC for Bramber Brooks, Bramber
Value my property
Do you have a property you would like to get a valuation for? Simply click the button
below to request a property valuation directly.